Free Evaluation! |
Free Video Resume! |
Contact Us |
RESUME – How to Determine the Value of our Service.
All this for FREE. No Hidden Charges!
With every PACKAGE purchased you get:
- An electronic copy of your professionally made resume
- A cover letter personalized just for you
- A thank you letter after your first job interview
- Revision request, subject to
certain limitations herein provided *
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I get free with my resume order?
You get the following completely for free: an electronic copy of your professionally made resume, a scannable version of your resume, a cover letter personalized just for you, and a thank you letter.
2. What makes your resume service stand out from the rest?
Quality, value for money, professional competence and experience, value-added services, and fast turnaround times differentiate us from the rest of the pack.
3. What steps do I need to follow to get my quality resume?
The process consists of just four steps. First, you complete our order form and choose your package. Second, our team lead gets in touch with you and conducts an in-depth one-on-one interview. Third, we send you our first draft of your resume. Fourth, you finalize your resume with our team lead.
4. How do I pay for my purchase?
You can pay via Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal. PayPal and 2checkout manages your credit card information for maximum security. Card numbers are transmitted directly to the banking network for authorization and will not be recorded by Resume Service Plus LLC.
5. Is there a number I can call so I can talk to you directly about my concerns and work history?
Yes. You may call us at this number 206-493-2600. We have a consultant available 24 hours a day to take your calls and help you with your orders/concerns. You can also chat with us through the link found on each page of the site.
6. Can I fax my existing resume?
Yes. You may fax your current resume to this number: 1-866-630-9135.
7. I need to have my resume ready right away. Can you help me?
We definitely can. We can provide you with a quality resume in 24 hours.
8. Why should I go to a professional writing service and not create my own resume?
Our competence and experience working with many individuals in different industries make our service invaluable. We know what employers want and expect from resumes and their potential hires, and we know how to make your resume play to your strengths.
9. Can I have the resume revised?
Yes, Resume Service Plus will entertain revisions under certain limitations. For Resume Packages, a customer may, within 30 days from the submission of the first complete product, request for a revision. On the other hand, for Resume Only purchases, a customer may, within 7 days from the submission of the first complete product, request for a revision. Additionally, revisions are limited to the original instructions of the client. In no case shall revision requests amount to the significant overhaul of the resume (i.e. change of industry, from medical industry to marketing industry). In the event that a client fails to notify Resume Service Plus in writing regarding any request for revisions within the above stated periods, then Resume Service Plus waives its liability to revise that client’s purchased product.
10. What are scannable format resumes?
Scannable format resumes are resumes that leverage the capabilities of optical character recognition or OCR software that scans/reads printed pages and archives scans in a central repository or database. To make your resume stand out, we use techniques such as using key words and special formatting.
11. Will you keep my personal information and my order confidential?
Yes. Any information you provide will be used only for the purpose of creating your resume and will not be used for any other purpose.
12. What if I misplace/lose the resume that I bought?
If you lose your new resume, just get in touch with us and we will provide you with another copy of your resume.
13. How do I receive my new resume?
Your new resume will be emailed to you in Microsoft Word .doc format
14. Am I at risk of being accused of plagiarism for buying my resume from you?
No. Your new resume will be a completely original document made fresh and using your personal data, work experiences and other personal and unique input.
15. How much do you charge for your resume service?
Please view our price page for this information. The link can be found below.
16. I can only work with you on my resume at certain times of the day and certain days of the week. Can you accommodate me?
Definitely. Our writing teams are on-call to work with you at your convenience.
17. Do you write resumes specific for certain industries?
Yes. We make your resume fit with your line of work and industry.
18. How do I get started?
You can either fill up our online form or call us at 206-493-2600.